Tuesday, March 17, 2009

KritiKal shining..

The year has been great for our sister firm, KritiKal SecureScan, which is making news everywhere.

In February we won the NASSCOM Innovation award for the year 2008 (related news here). It was a moment of pride for the entire team of VehiScan as well as for the KritiKal family. I have spent more than two years on this product so it was a special feeling for me to be awarded for my efforts.

Then CNBC TV 18 covered our company in their series "Young Turks Innovators" which was our first media coverage on television. (Youtube video). The video shooting team of CNBC was at our site in IIT and also came to our office in Noida. It was in fact funny the way they were shooting the entire video but when I saw the video I was highly impressed by those people.

And today there is an article on rediff.com. (click here)

KritiKal rocks !!

No comments:

Google